Rebate Day General Information
Rebate Day events at Sirloin Stockade are a great way to raise money for your group or organization. When you partner with us, we will donate 15% of each receipt that is accompanied with a coupon. Please read the information below and contact Lisa Carver at 270-753-0440 to schedule your event.
- Rebate Day events may be scheduled Monday through Thursday and coupons are valid from open to close (11:00 am until 9:00 pm).
- Customer must give coupon to cashier at the time of purchase.
- Coupons are not allowed to be dropped off or passed out at the restaurant.
- 15% of all receipts turned in with coupon will be donated. The following day, we will send you an email with the pickup date for the check.
What We Do
- Create a customized coupon
- Hold a drawing for a FREE BUFFET to guests who have entered their name and phone number on the back of the coupon.
- Post the Rebate Day date and coupon on our website (within 24-48 hours of scheduling)
- Post on our Facebook and Twitter pages on the morning of your Rebate Day
- Issue a check for 15% of receipts that were accompanied with a coupon
What You Do
- Distribute your coupon and promote your Rebate Day.
Note: To ensure a successful fundraiser, it is essential that your group participates in getting the word out. For tips on promoting your event, please see the ‘Rebate Day Tips’ tab.